Valmet DNA is an automation and information platform for process control. It combines all controls for process, machine, quality, supervisory, drive, as well as optimizations, and mechanical condition monitoring into a single platform. Valmet DNA is based on the knowledge of developing distributed control systems (DCS) over for 30 years.
Safety Instrumented Systems and batch solutions are in a Valmet DNA Scope. Valmet DNA can be used also as a PLC, Soft PLC, or SCADA system. It ranges from a micro-sized system, including the world’s smallest fully functional user interface, to mill- and plant-wide systems that support global organizations.
- User experience tools for operators, maintenance and management
- Reliable architecture
- All functions within one system: process, machine, drive, quality, condition monitoring and information management
- Architecture for high availability and lifetime expandability and upgradeability
- Compatibility and connectivity between generations
- Scalable from a single stand-alone controller to plant-wide systems
- Layered security approach
- Replay feature turns every single process picture into history mode to review past process situations